Thursday, May 1, 2008

Smells Like Neem Spirit...

Current song in head: The Beat Goes On -- Sunny and Cher
Current mood: meh...tired

So, neem is pretty much the best scent ever and I totally associate it with cleanliness. Neem makes me want to shower, and if you know me, you know that really means something. Go neem!

Work was long today. Lunch had an unexpected number of people. This one older couple commented on my 'absolutely fabulous' complexion and how I must spend fortunes on sunscreen. When I told them I never remember to wear it, they lectured me about skin cancer and all the things they've had removed/surgeries they've had because of the evil sun. Okie dokie. Thanks for the advice.
I was also compared to a rabbit tonight, by a slightly-less-than-sane gf of a cook. Awesome. I tried to escape the situation mentally by deciding that if I were a rabbit, my name would be Princess Sparkleface 3000. I'd be a pretty bad ass rabbit, I guess.

And with that, I bid you good evening.

Nighty night!

No comments: