Sunday, May 11, 2008

La petite dejeune en francais et les choses comme ca...

Current song in head: Saturday Night -- Cat Stevens (my boss and I were singing this last night)
Current mood: tired/not looking forward to work

So I got to serve breakfast on Friday in French. Tres cool! There were three couples staying in the B&B and Raphael let me come in and serve them. Hee! They were super jovial folks.

Last night was crazy at work. So busy! Really stressful, but fruitful. AND my last table spoke French! How crazy is that?? Two tables in two days! The husband was French and the wife was American. Again, super nice people. They said they'd come back with friends and request me!

Today is going to be super busy and probably horrible. Mother's Day is the busiest of the year. I hope it goes well... At least, we should make a ton of money. Too bad I can't actually spend Mother's Day with my mom. We're not even allowed to get her anything because she wants us to keep our money. Poo!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hey Kat. I just found this, and added it to my RSS feed. So I wanted to let ya know!
- "Crotch-rocket" Tom ("Little")

PS. Put those modifiers in a different order for fun times at my expense.

Hayley said...

little crotch tom rocket.