Saturday, April 26, 2008

Current song in head: Money Maker-- Rilo Kiley
Current Mood: apprehensive/grateful

I do not want to go to work! I want to stay at home and play! *pout*
On the other hand, money is pretty awesome (unfortunately).

My time at Lehigh was pretty fabulous. Lots of great conversation and an interesting...revelation? I miss people there and it was nice to see them. It was also super nice to be able to give the boys/Berc some money towards my crushing debt. A $45 step in the right direction. Finally.
Hayls and I had a dance party and listened to a couple versions of Sexual Healing (a song that some would say aught to be my anthem :-P). We took a walk around campus to cool off and we took a gander at the projects in Candler Ullman, which was really neato and totally encouraged my extremely strong desire to be an artist.
Hayls decided that we should do something on campus that we might never be able to do again, so... you know those new fountains in front of the Memorial building? Well, they are quite cold when you run through them... Tee hee! I've wanted to do it since they installed them, and now that's a big ol' check mark! I highly recommend it, especially on a hot night. ;-P
We talked to Little Tom and Mike for a long while in the kitchen of the Green House, which was quite lovely. The next morning I had breakfast at Dunkin Donuts (fuck yeah!) with Sedale. Again, lovely time and conversation. He is so incredibly sweet, it's hard to believe he really exists sometimes. He even treated me to my 65 cent donut!
I sincerely wish I could visit all the time between now and commencement, but, alas!, I am now a productive member of society and no longer have nothing but free time. I do, however, have gas money now and Mondays and Tuesdays off, so... yeah. If you wanna see me, you know where to find me/ when I might need to be put up. :-P
Laters.

ps, My real current anthem is Breaking Up by Rilo Kiley... Great song!!!
pps, In fact that whole album, Under the Blacklight, is pretty damn fabulous. Give it a listen, will you?
ppps, Apparently Indian cricket now has cheerleaders... How scandalous!

No comments: